Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Unissense Sources Manufacturers & Products across the Globe and Provides UnissenseAI Inspection Services - Manufacturing & Products Auditing and many more.• For immediate Services click on the blue tabs shown below as required •
Be the first to review this product
Place of Origin:
FOB, Delivery Port Guangzhou
Obtain more detailed information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) . For two feet for convenient use
2) . Dispels cold and promote blood circulation
3) . 3 heating temperature for choose
4) . Automatic switch-off (Auto- off)
5) . Protection system against overheating
2. Product Specification：
Foot sack, white fleece lining, switch with line cord and plug
1.Ordinary color box packaging
2. PP plastic bag
3. Product manual
Soft foot sack, good quality sewing ,
Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz AC,
Power: 100 watt
The switch has the options:
1. O: Off
2. 1: Minimum heat position
3. 2: Medium heat position
4. 3: Maximum heat position
3. Products use:
1. Use the Foot warmer only for the means as described in this instruction booklet.
2. Only connect the appliance to the electrical circuit, if this complies with the rating label on the unit.
3. Never bend the power cord or let it come in contact with hot parts.
4. Unwind the cord completely to prevent overheating.
5. Never place the appliance near objects which generate heat such as ovens, stoves, cooking plates, etc.
6. Don't use the pad when the pad, the plug the cord or the switch have been damaged. When this is the case, don't use the foot warmer but return it to the shop or contact our customer service. Don't ever change the cord or plug yourself. Repairs on electrical appliances must be done by qualified persons. Wrongly executed repairs can lead to extreme danger for the user.
7. Don't ever use the pad with parts not recommended, installed or delivered.
8. When the foot warmer is not in use or when it is being cleaned don't forget to remove the plug from the socket.
9. Don't pull the cord or the foot warmer to remove the plug from the socket. Don't ever touch the foot warmer with wet hands.
10. Keep the pad away from children. Children don't understand the dangers that can occur when using electrical appliances. Therefore don't let children use electrical appliances without supervision.
11. Always make sure to store the appliance so children cannot reach it.
12. Extension cords can only be used when the rated power of the extension cord is the same or higher than on the rating plate of the electrical appliance. Always use an approved extension cord.
13. When you decide not to use the appliance anymore, because of a failure, we recommend after you remove the plug from the socket to cut off the power cord. Bring the appliance to the recycle center of your town.
14. When malfunctions never repair yourself.
15. Don't pin needles or any other sharp objects into the foot warmer.
16. When the foot warmer is connected :
17. Don't place any heavy objects on foot warmer such as suitcases.
18. Don't place any heating source such as a hot water bottle on the pad.
19. Don't ever place the cord or plug in water or any other liquid.
20. Don't pull or twist the power cord. The switch cannot come in contact with humidity.
21. Prevent animals to lie on the foot warmer.
22. Don't use the foot warmer when it is wet.
23. The electrical and magnetic fields generated by this appliance may interfere with the working of your pacemaker. There for check with your doctor and manufacturer of your pacemaker first before using the blanket.
24. Don't let needy persons, small children and/or people that are highly sensitive or insensitive to heat use the pad.
25. This foot warmer can only be used as a foot warmer.
26. The foot warmer isn't meant to be used in a hospital.
27. This appliance complies with the EG directive nr. 89/336/Eec for radio an TV interference.
The quickest way to heat up the foot warmer is to select the highest temperature setting. If you need lesser warmth afterwards you can lower the temperature setting.
Temperature settings :
0 = off
Heat choice between 1,2,3, in which 1 is the lowest setting and 3 the highest setting.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• Always remove the plug from the socket before every cleaning.
• The lining of the foot warmer can be washed in the washing machine.
• The foot warmer itself can be cleaned with a damp cloth and dried thoroughly afterwards.
• Keep in mind that your foot warmer is an electrical appliance ! The foot warmer, switch, cord and the plug can never come in contact with water.
STORAGE OF THE FOOT WARMER
When you're not using the foot warmer for a longer time, we recommend to repack it in the original packaging and to store it in a dry place. Make sure not to place any heavy object on it.
The evolving of mankind is a history of defeating nature, as well as a history of fighting against the devil, diseases, for improving the survival environment, ... Read More
Yin-yang Acupressure massager
Acupressure massage Device JT-E101
Yin-Yang Foot massage Acupuncture Mat (with magnet)
STONE MASSAGE SLIPPERS
Foot Massage Magnetic Gel Insoles
Yantra Acupuncture massage skipe Mat
Smart lazy glasses
Air Foot Massage Insoles
Yin-Yang Acupressure massage Balls
Foot massage Acupuncture Mat (with magnet)
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, gift ideas, special promotions, sales and more.